HAPPY NEW YEAR
Just a few more days of this really strange year. Yes, there have been a lot of really crappy things happen but take a moment and think about the good things that have happened. What put it into perspective for me was my oldest. We were sitting at the dinner table just talking and she said, “You know what my favorite thing has been with all this COVID stuff?” kinda shocked at the question because I could only see the negative. She continued on saying “all the extra time we got to spend together.” cue the tears and my attitude adjustment.
If that is how you have perceived this year let’s look back on the good that has happened. I’ll start.
- I started a new position at the church moving me on to our Digital team and gained the title Pastor
- I started this blog. (This has been a huge blessing in my life)
- I have gained 10K followers on TikTok and not to mention have had the privilege of praying with over 400 people.
- Got to spend more time with my family.
- My husband and I started a t-shirt company
- My friend finally got to open the shop of her dreams and she’s killing it! (I got a front-row seat)
- Had the opportunity to lead a breakout session for an online digital ministry conference.
- Started a book club for #momsoftiktok
- Overcame a huge anxiety roadblock!
- My confidence has skyrocketed over the last few months
These are just a few things over these last 9 months that have happened and a majority of them would not have happened if this year didn’t go the way it did.
So what is on your list? Only think of positive things and I think you will be surprised by the outcome. Let’s start this new year off in the right mindset!
I pray that this blog today was an encouragement to you and can help in your daily life. Always know I am available to pray with you or just be someone to talk to when life gets hard. E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need prayer!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! May your family be blessed! Talk to you next Monday!