Share God’s Story
What is Evangelism?
- Evangelism is sharing God’s story.
- Evangelism points to the source of Salvation.
- Evangelism is our responsibility.
Here’s what the Bible says about Evangelism –
- 1 Peter 3:15 – Be ready to speak up and tell anyone who asks why you’re living the way you are.
- Ephesians 2:10 – He creates each of us by Christ Jesus to join him in the work he does, the good work he has gotten ready for us to do, work we had better be doing.
- Mark 16:15 – Go into the world. Go everywhere and announce the Message of God’s good news to one and all.
- Matthew 28:19 – Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations.
*Learn more about what the Bible says about Evangelism here.
… want honesty
… want to know you care
… want to understand
… want you to not judge them.
How do I share my story?
Think through these prompts, and then GO share your story with others!
- Where I was
- Where I’m at now
- Where I’m going